Whenever I need something from the stylesheets I have to look up how I can access them. So, for the sake of sanity, here they are:
- Wikia.css: http://woodstock.wikia.com/wiki/MediaWiki:Wikia.css
- Will be applied to all skins on the entire site.
- Common.css: http://woodstock.wikia.com/wiki/MediaWiki:Common.css
- This one seems to be outdated and not used anymore
- Monobook.css: http://woodstock.wikia.com/wiki/MediaWiki:Monobook.css
- Modifies the monobook skin for the entire site.
- However, the monobook style has to be applied manually in the user settings and it really doesn't look any good with the Woodstock Wiki.
... which finally brings me to my Wikipedia Template: http://woodstock.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Wikipedia_Link. It allows that inter-wiki links are displayed like any other external link: blue font and this small icon after the text. For some reason this icon is removed from inter-wiki links which I corrected.
Sometimes the icon is not displayed properly. I thought the template was outdated but that wasn't the case. I refreshed the page and it displayed properly. Tested with Mozilla Firefox 23.0.1. and Internet Explorer 10.